Aside from what’s in your own heart and mind, nothing feels quite so personal and intimate as your face and body. So allow yourself to dream for a moment. How do you want to see yourself—and how do you want the world to see you?
Maybe you’ve been searching for a way to express outwardly what you feel inside. Perhaps you or your child are facing the heartbreaking effects of an accident or illness, and seek ways to reduce or eliminate them. Or maybe you simply want to look your best, for personal or professional reasons—or both.
Here at the Kentucky Center for Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery in Louisville, we understand. And we have the board-certified expertise, aesthetic vision, and artistic talent to help you achieve results that are as close as possible to your ideal.
The most encompassing plastic surgery practice in Greater Louisville.
At the Kentucky Center for Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery, we have the extensive capabilities and experience to address an exceptionally broad array of issues and to treat every member of your family.
Our physicians are board-certified in general surgery as well as plastic surgery, and are qualified and experienced in providing:
- Adult and pediatric plastic surgery for women, men, infants, children, and
- Cosmetic, restorative, and reconstructive surgery
- Surgical and non-surgical treatments
- Treatment of face, body, arms, hands, legs, and feet, including skin, soft tissue, and
To help ensure the best possible outcomes—and your own comfort and peace of mind—we also offer:
- The Surgery Center—our own inviting, technologically advanced outpatient facility,
with permanent, full-time nurses and an on-staff anesthesiology group.
- Close relationships with area hospitals for inpatient procedures.
- A network of healthcare specialists and technicians we can draw on as needed.
- The largest, longest-serving craniofacial team in Kentucky.